Versatile family bingalow for sale
Lovelle Estate Agency in Market Rasen are pleased to offer for sale Northcote. This extensive and versatile detached family bungalow is set in approximately 0.75 acre.
Situated in the popular and pleasing rural village of Osgodby, one of four villages making up the administrative parish of Kirkby-cum-Osgodby. Osgodby village lies approx. four miles northwest of Market Rasen.
The charming village benefits from a primary school and also has a public house. Just minutes away from Market Rasen, a small historic market town which boasts bustling streets, local shops selling local produces, friendly pubs and stunning surrounding countryside.
The spacious and well-presented accommodation briefly comprises of T shaped main entrance hall with feature stained glass double glazed window to rear aspect, lounge with feature fireplace and French doors leading through to the dining room.
The dining room has sliding patio doors leading through to the conservatory which enjoys splendid views across the rear garden. There is a good sized fitted kitchen with dining area, utility room with separate shower room off, three double bedrooms and splendid family bathroom with Heritage three piece suite.
Outside the property is set back and is accessed off the main road via a private driveway and stands in approximately 0.75 acre. There is a large gravel driveway to the front of the property which provides ample parking for numerous vehicles, there is a double detached garage and fabulous log cabin which has it’s own power, lighting and internet connection and is currently utilised as a home office for business use. There are extensive gardens to the rear mainly laid to lawn with various fruit trees, plants and shrubs. There is a separate plot of woodland that leads off the main garden and could be used for a small paddock or alternative use.
There is so much potential at Northcote and we would strongly advise viewing to realise the potential this fabulous property has to offer.
- BREAKING NEWS: ‘Explosions’ heard during fire at ambulance station on Louth industrial estate
- Yarn bombing in Louth
- Video: Christian Nock’s special message to the people of Mablethorpe
- Motorist recounts rescuing ‘screaming’ woman trapped in toppled lorry near Skendleby
- VIDEO: Car accident in Mablethorpe
- 22/10/08 - RICHARD Lingard
- UPDATE: Explosions felt and ‘mushroom cloud’ spotted near scene of fire at private ambulance station in Louth
- Residents have until August 5 to discuss changes to East Lindsey District Council’s ward boundaries
- Red Arrows and Countess of Wessex at Lincolnshire Show
- BREAKING NEWS: Lincolnshire County Council coalition announced
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Louth
Wednesday 19 June 2013
Temperature: 11 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 11 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 18 mph
Wind direction: North east