Paint watercolours at Anderby Creek
BUDDING artists can learn how to paint watercolours from stunning sea views at Anderby Creek.
Taking the unspoilt Lincolnshire coastline for inspiration, one to one tuition will help beginners capture the atmospheric qualities of sea, land and sky in watercolour wash techniques.
The first workshop is for complete beginners on Saturday July 28, from 2pm to 6pm.
Paul Evans, project officer said, “The workshops are a great opportunity for those with little or no painting experience to learn about watercolour techniques using our wonderful unspoilt coastline as inspiration. They can learn from experienced tutor Jan Hill, and can choose to attend just one or all three of the workshops, whatever suits them.”
Workshop materials including paper, paint and paint brush can be bought on the day for £7. More advanced courses for intermediate level will follow on Saturday August 4, from 2pm to 6pm, and for improvers on Saturday August 11, 2pm to 6pm.
All courses meet at Anderby Creek Car park. To book a place or for more information please contact the Lincolnshire Coastal Country Park team on 01522 782070, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Works belonging to international textile artists stolen during workshop at Louth school
- UPDATE: Police investigating suspected arson attack on ex-RAF building in Manby
- ‘Deep concerns’ over 1,000-home plan for Louth are raised at public forum
- RSPCA investigating suspected dog poisonings in Louth
- Louth man’s threatening texts were ‘a desperate cry for help’
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Louth
Saturday 18 May 2013
Temperature: 7 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: South west
Temperature: 9 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 16 mph
Wind direction: North east