Blaze drama at Louth night club

0
Have your say

PULSE night club in Louth which has just been changed to Moomins in Eastgate suffered severe damage caused by fire and smoke to their toilet area.

The roof has completely burned down in the toilets, consequently causing damage to the flat above resulting heavy damage to the roof and the whole interior.

Results of the fire has also leaked water damage through to the Edinburgh Woollen Mill clothes shop in Louth as well as Millets.

Fire crews attended the blaze on Thursday June 30 at 8.16pm, finally extinguishing the fire at 12.30am on Friday morning.

The cause of the fire has been declared as an electrical fault on the roof space.

lSee your copy of The Leader on Wednesday for the full details, priced just 55p. Or find us on Twitter @louthleadernews or on Facebook ‘Louth Leader’ for the latest breaking news updates.