Build up of fat and grease on fire range causes fire at commercial premises in Mablethorpe

editorial image

A build up of fat and grease on a fire range has been confirmed to be the cause of a fire that occurred at a commercial premises in Mablethorpe.

The incident took place yesterday lunchtime (Sunday, July 7) at approximately 12.06pm.

Fire crews from Mablethorpe and Alford attended the premises in Mablethorpe’s High Street and they a used dry powder extinguisher on the frying range to put out the fire quickly and efficiently.