Four legged friends cause Louth house fire

Fire
Fire
0
Have your say

Two four legged friends were the culprits behind a house fire in Louth this evening, Tuesday March 31.

Louth fire crews were called to Beeton Close at 4.50pm. The fire was out on arrival but caused damage to several small kitchen appliances and smoke damage to the wall, ceiling and cupboards in the kitchen.

The fire was caused by one of the households two pet dogs turning on the oven. Both were taken to the vets to be checked over after breathing in smoke.