A new use is in prospect for an historic Louth commercial building.
East Lindsey District Council has given the go-ahead for 38 Northgate to be converted to four link houses and two flats.
Built between 1834 and 1856, but not Listed, the property is once thought to have accommodated a shop on the ground floor.
For the past 25 years, it has primarily provided first-floor offices and a store for GRS Electrical.
However, its use will become residential following the firm’s proposal to relocate to the Fairfield Industrial Estate in the town.
The successful application for change of use was lodged by Mr M Smith of Keddington Road, Louth.
Can anyone tell us what shop the building housed years ago? Email email@example.com