EDITOR – I had friends coming this jubilee weekend and we enjoyed events at Spilsby, Sutton, Alford and a wet Skegness – even little Trusthorpe put on a nice little event, but Mablethorpe NOTHING.
Yes, we had a Punch and Judy on the sea, but what happened to the events offered in the colourful fliers?
Yes, Mablethorpe was crowded – it always is over a bank holiday. It certainly wasn’t due to any jubilee daytime activies.
We didn’t bother go to the ‘evening’ activities; I was too embarrassed it might be another non-event.
Big thank you to the organisers of Sutton, Spilsby, Trusthorpe, Alford and Skegness events who gave us three out of four days of fun, and would you people please contact Mablethorpe in future to show them how an event should be done.
Sent via email
- Works belonging to international textile artists stolen during workshop at Louth school
- UPDATE: Police investigating suspected arson attack on ex-RAF building in Manby
- ‘Deep concerns’ over 1,000-home plan for Louth are raised at public forum
- RSPCA investigating suspected dog poisonings in Louth
- Louth man’s threatening texts were ‘a desperate cry for help’
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Louth
Saturday 18 May 2013
Temperature: 8 C to 12 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 9 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: North east