Looking for something to do on your Saturday morning? Then why not stop by Trusthorpe Village Hall for a bazaar, raising money for St Peter’s Church.
The event takes place this Saturday (November 3), from 10am until 12.30pm.
Entry is only £1 and entry includes either a cup of tea or coffee and a mince pie.
There will be craft stalls, cakes, bric a brac, a raffle plus lots of games, sure to be a fun-filled morning.
- Works belonging to international textile artists stolen during workshop at Louth school
- UPDATE: Police investigating suspected arson attack on ex-RAF building in Manby
- ‘Deep concerns’ over 1,000-home plan for Louth are raised at public forum
- RSPCA investigating suspected dog poisonings in Louth
- Louth man’s threatening texts were ‘a desperate cry for help’
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Louth
Saturday 18 May 2013
Temperature: 8 C to 12 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 9 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: North east