DCSIMG

Car bursts into flames in Grimsby Road in Louth

A CAR burst into flames on a main road in Louth on Saturday morning but fortunately no one was hurt.

The Citroen C3 was ablaze on Grimsby Road on the way into the town centre and Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue were alerted to the scene shortly after 11am.

Onlookers watched as a fire crew from Louth arrived to tackle the blaze.

The fire service say the fire was caused by an electrical fault in the car’s engine and confirmed there were no injuries.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page