POLICE have released the above image of two people acting suspiciously around an unoccupied property at Gayton Top, near Louth.
The images, taken shortly before 1pm on Saturday, April 7, appear to show a male and a female at the property on the bend at the A157 junction with New Lane.
They appear to be stealing parts of a greenhouse as well as heating oil.
A Lincolnshire Police spokesperson said: “The property has been the subject of numerous thefts and burglaries whilst it has been empty as it is in a very vulnerable isolated location.”
The owners, who live elsewhere, have installed CCTV after around 30 incidents at the property since June 2011.
Police say they think the thieves believe the property has been abandoned so are keen to stress that that is not the case.
- Works belonging to international textile artists stolen during workshop at Louth school
- UPDATE: Police investigating suspected arson attack on ex-RAF building in Manby
- ‘Deep concerns’ over 1,000-home plan for Louth are raised at public forum
- RSPCA investigating suspected dog poisonings in Louth
- Louth man’s threatening texts were ‘a desperate cry for help’
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Louth
Saturday 18 May 2013
Temperature: 8 C to 12 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 9 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: North east