DCSIMG

Chimney fire in Mablethorpe

editorial image

editorial image

Mablethorpe fire crews attended a chimney fire at a bungalow in Church Lane in Mablethorpe last night (Wednesday, February 5) at around 6.36pm.

There was fire damage to a quantity of soot within the chimney.

The fire was extinguished using chimney gear and the fire was caused by a build up of soot that was in the chimney.

Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue would like to please send out a reminder to people to keep your chimney swept if you are planning on using it.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page

 

X scottish independence image

Keep up-to-date with all the latest Referendum news