DCSIMG

Ember from an open fire causes house fire in Theddlethorpe

House fire in Theddlethorpe.

House fire in Theddlethorpe.

An ember from an open fire that ignited the carpet called fire crews from Mablethorpe and North Somercotes out to a house fire in Churchill Lane, Theddlethorpe last night (Monday, November 25).

Crews rushed to the scene at around 7pm and 1 hose reel jet and two breathing apparatus was used to extinguish the fire.

Fire damage was caused to 50 sqm of wooden flooring, carpet and 10 sqm of damage to wooden skirting.

Smoke damage was also caused to the lounge area.

There were no injuries.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page