A FREE car maintenance workshop will be held at Thurlby Motors on the Fairfield Industrial Estate, Louth, on Thursday, April 26 from 6pm.
The workshop will run for approximately one hour and 30 minutes and will demonstrate how to carry out basic vehicle maintenance checks in a relaxed environment, with members of the garage team on hand to answer any car-related questions.
It will cover checking tyre condition, how to change a flat tyre, basic pre-MoT check, locate, check and top up oil and coolant, check and change wiper blades and more.
The demonstrations carried out will be applicable on all makes and models, not just Vauxhalls.
Thurlby Motors say they are hoping to give people the knowledge and confidence to carry out basic car maintenance on their own vehicles.
l Details: Call 01507 602602.
- Works belonging to international textile artists stolen during workshop at Louth school
- UPDATE: Police investigating suspected arson attack on ex-RAF building in Manby
- ‘Deep concerns’ over 1,000-home plan for Louth are raised at public forum
- RSPCA investigating suspected dog poisonings in Louth
- Louth man’s threatening texts were ‘a desperate cry for help’
- Mayor ‘fed up’ at claims Louth’s Town Councillors are in it for the money
- Former Louth swimming pool could flattened and replaced with 29 new homes
- Lincolnshire Police commissioner and crime panel chairman under fire from MPs in Westminster
- Louth Ghost Walk part of Wolds Walking Festival
- Louth Hospital staff praised at NHS awards
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Louth
Saturday 18 May 2013
Temperature: 7 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: South west
Temperature: 9 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 16 mph
Wind direction: North east