POPULAR fun bus the Funk Bus is making it’s way back to Tetney this Friday (April 13) available to entertain your children while they’re still on half term.
The bus will be parked outside Tetney Village Hall from 2pm until 4pm.
This time the funk bus is aimed at reaching children from the ages of 11 years of age to 19.
It’s bursting full of the latest craze technology which include a Nintendo Wii, Xbox 360, Playstation 3 and computers are also available with internet access.
The funk bus will also be returning on Thursdays April 19 and 26 from 6.30pm until 8.30pm.
- Works belonging to international textile artists stolen during workshop at Louth school
- UPDATE: Police investigating suspected arson attack on ex-RAF building in Manby
- ‘Deep concerns’ over 1,000-home plan for Louth are raised at public forum
- RSPCA investigating suspected dog poisonings in Louth
- Louth man’s threatening texts were ‘a desperate cry for help’
- Mayor ‘fed up’ at claims Louth’s Town Councillors are in it for the money
- Former Louth swimming pool could flattened and replaced with 29 new homes
- BREAKING NEWS: Council to ‘explore’ possible sale of Louth Cattle Market
- Louth Ghost Walk part of Wolds Walking Festival
- Louth Hospital staff praised at NHS awards
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Louth
Saturday 18 May 2013
Temperature: 7 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: South west
Temperature: 9 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 16 mph
Wind direction: North east