A car rally at the Woolpack Inn at Riverhead will raise money for charity Help for Heroes.
The Easter Sunday Car Rally on March 31 starts at 8am with breakfast and the first clue being given at 9am.
Each car will have an entry fee of £20 which will be donated to Help for Heroes.
Gary Arnold and Angela Rayborne said: “We are grateful that the event is being supported by local companies Javelin, Jewsons and Batemans Brewery. We would welcome further sponsorship if you would like to be included. In return we will include your company/business on our promotional flyers and car stickers that will be issued to all our competitors.”
They hope there will be ‘considerable local support’ for this fundraising event.
Prizes for first, second and third place will be rewarded.
Help for Heroes support wounded soldiers and their families. They say: “The war in Afghanistan may be nearly over, but for those who have suffered life-changing injuries, their battles are just beginning. We will not let them fight these battles alone.”
- Works belonging to international textile artists stolen during workshop at Louth school
- UPDATE: Police investigating suspected arson attack on ex-RAF building in Manby
- ‘Deep concerns’ over 1,000-home plan for Louth are raised at public forum
- RSPCA investigating suspected dog poisonings in Louth
- Louth man’s threatening texts were ‘a desperate cry for help’
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Louth
Sunday 19 May 2013
Temperature: 9 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 9 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 29 mph
Wind direction: North