Father Christmas will be hosting breakfast and tea parties to get families in the seasonal spirit at Louth Garden Centre on selected dates until December 24.
Jane Allen-Chilman, Manager of the garden centre in Legbourne Road, said: “Having breakfast or tea with Father Christmas has become a delightful tradition here at Louth.
“The families who come along year after year have a marvellous time and enjoy the magical and charming festive setting. Father Christmas and his elves welcome the little ones, chat, sing songs, hand out gifts and share a very special breakfast or tea.”
Included in the price of the breakfast or tea is a gift for each child, the opportunity to decorate a gingerbread biscuit, and take it home, a colouring-in activity sheet and a satsuma.
Jane added: “Tickets have always been really popular so this year families are also able to book online, as well as coming into the centre. Having Father Christmas here in our garden centre attracts both the young and old so we would encourage early booking.”
For more information please call Louth Garden Centre on 01507 605 381 or visit www.louthgardencentre.co. uk.
- Works belonging to international textile artists stolen during workshop at Louth school
- UPDATE: Police investigating suspected arson attack on ex-RAF building in Manby
- ‘Deep concerns’ over 1,000-home plan for Louth are raised at public forum
- RSPCA investigating suspected dog poisonings in Louth
- Louth man’s threatening texts were ‘a desperate cry for help’
- Mayor ‘fed up’ at claims Louth’s Town Councillors are in it for the money
- Former Louth swimming pool could flattened and replaced with 29 new homes
- BREAKING NEWS: Council to ‘explore’ possible sale of Louth Cattle Market
- Louth Ghost Walk part of Wolds Walking Festival
- Louth Hospital staff praised at NHS awards
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Louth
Saturday 18 May 2013
Temperature: 7 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: South west
Temperature: 9 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 16 mph
Wind direction: North east