Lincolnshire Co-op travel staff in Louth are asking people to lend the elves a hand this Christmas and donate a gift for local charities.
During November and December people are encouraged to pop in and donate a stocking filler – it doesn’t matter how big or small, just that the gift is unwrapped and new.
The presents will then be delivered to St Andrew’s Children’s Hospice in Grimsby in time for Christmas.
Lincolnshire Co-op Travel Manager Wayne Dennett said: “We’ve donated hundreds of presents to local charities in the last few years and we’re hoping this year’s going to be just as successful.
“All of the charities we’re supporting do fantastic work and our Santa’s suitcase collections are a great way of giving something back to the local community and making Christmas extra special for others.”
Call into the Louth shop for details.
- Works belonging to international textile artists stolen during workshop at Louth school
- UPDATE: Police investigating suspected arson attack on ex-RAF building in Manby
- ‘Deep concerns’ over 1,000-home plan for Louth are raised at public forum
- RSPCA investigating suspected dog poisonings in Louth
- Louth man’s threatening texts were ‘a desperate cry for help’
- Mayor ‘fed up’ at claims Louth’s Town Councillors are in it for the money
- Former Louth swimming pool could flattened and replaced with 29 new homes
- BREAKING NEWS: Council to ‘explore’ possible sale of Louth Cattle Market
- Louth Ghost Walk part of Wolds Walking Festival
- Louth Hospital staff praised at NHS awards
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Louth
Saturday 18 May 2013
Temperature: 7 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: South west
Temperature: 9 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 16 mph
Wind direction: North east