Witnesses are being sought after lorries parked on Louth’s Fairfield Industrial Estate were targeted by fuel thieves.
Sometime over the weekend between Friday, January 25 and Monday, January 28 lorries parked at Clockwork Removals in Belvior Way had fuel stolen from them.
Police are looking at CCTV and are also appealing for witnesses who may have seen suspicious activity.
Anyone with information can call Lincolnshire Police on 101, quoting incident 258 of January 29.
- Works belonging to international textile artists stolen during workshop at Louth school
- UPDATE: Police investigating suspected arson attack on ex-RAF building in Manby
- ‘Deep concerns’ over 1,000-home plan for Louth are raised at public forum
- RSPCA investigating suspected dog poisonings in Louth
- Louth man’s threatening texts were ‘a desperate cry for help’
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Louth
Sunday 19 May 2013
Temperature: 9 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 9 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 29 mph
Wind direction: North