A COMPANY wants to build three wind turbines next to Louth Canal.
PFR (Louth Canal) Ltd want to build the 113 metre high turbines on land at Fen Lane, North Thoresby, as well as a control building, access tracks, a meteorological monitoring mast up to 78 metres in height and a temporary construction compound.
If East Lindsey District Council says they can be built the company says it will place a community benefit fund ‘which would generate up to £18,750 per year for the life of the project’ in an independently-managed fund available to the local community to be spent ‘as it sees fit’.
The public can see the plans on Tuesday May 1 from 1pm to 7pm at Tetney Village Hall and on Wednesday May 2 from 10am to 3pm at North Thoresby Village Hall or email comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Works belonging to international textile artists stolen during workshop at Louth school
- UPDATE: Police investigating suspected arson attack on ex-RAF building in Manby
- ‘Deep concerns’ over 1,000-home plan for Louth are raised at public forum
- RSPCA investigating suspected dog poisonings in Louth
- Louth man’s threatening texts were ‘a desperate cry for help’
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Louth
Saturday 18 May 2013
Temperature: 7 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: South west
Temperature: 9 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 16 mph
Wind direction: North east