A BUDDING young actor is staging a fundraising performance in Louth.
Sam Pelham needs help towards the fee of a National Youth Theatre acting course in Manchester this summer.
His show Infection of the Imaginative Performer is at Eastgate Union Church on Saturday July 7, at 6pm.
It is an evening of poetry, hip hop and song performances for the whole family.
It will be followed by a workshop and the opportunity for people to present a new piece of material at the end.
Admission to the night is £5.
Sam said: “The course fee is £385 and the accommodation, which I will require, is £390.”
- Works belonging to international textile artists stolen during workshop at Louth school
- UPDATE: Police investigating suspected arson attack on ex-RAF building in Manby
- ‘Deep concerns’ over 1,000-home plan for Louth are raised at public forum
- RSPCA investigating suspected dog poisonings in Louth
- Louth man’s threatening texts were ‘a desperate cry for help’
- Mayor ‘fed up’ at claims Louth’s Town Councillors are in it for the money
- Former Louth swimming pool could flattened and replaced with 29 new homes
- Lincolnshire Police commissioner and crime panel chairman under fire from MPs in Westminster
- Louth Ghost Walk part of Wolds Walking Festival
- Louth Hospital staff praised at NHS awards
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Louth
Saturday 18 May 2013
Temperature: 7 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: South west
Temperature: 9 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 16 mph
Wind direction: North east