A MAN has been left ‘baffled’ after seeing a UFO whizzing round the skies above Louth.
Carl Hughes took to the internet and Uk-ufo.co.uk to report his experience as he smoked a cigarette outside his back door last Wednesday night, August 1.
He reported seeing an object low on the horizon which began to rise. After grabbing his binoculars he saw it begin to flash, before swerving off to the left.
He said it then ‘burst into life’ flying from left to right before fading to a flashing red light and eventually disappearing.
“The object was close enough to see a shape, like a rocket,” he said. I’ve never seen anything like this in all my life. Baffled.”
l Did you see the UFO? Email email@example.com.
- Works belonging to international textile artists stolen during workshop at Louth school
- UPDATE: Police investigating suspected arson attack on ex-RAF building in Manby
- ‘Deep concerns’ over 1,000-home plan for Louth are raised at public forum
- RSPCA investigating suspected dog poisonings in Louth
- Louth man’s threatening texts were ‘a desperate cry for help’
- Mayor ‘fed up’ at claims Louth’s Town Councillors are in it for the money
- Former Louth swimming pool could flattened and replaced with 29 new homes
- BREAKING NEWS: Council to ‘explore’ possible sale of Louth Cattle Market
- Louth Ghost Walk part of Wolds Walking Festival
- Louth Hospital staff praised at NHS awards
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Louth
Saturday 18 May 2013
Temperature: 7 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: South west
Temperature: 9 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 16 mph
Wind direction: North east