LOCALS can re-focus their chi and learn martial arts by joining in on new classes which have recently started in Mablethorpe.
Teresa Kendall runs family martial arts classes in a number of local areas and is now looking to reach out to new members in the Mablethorpe area.
The classes on offer are Little Dragons from four years of age on Fridays at 4.30pm, Kickboxing from six years to adult Fridays at 5.30pm and Taekwondo from six years to adult on Fridays at 7pm.
All classes will take place at the Mablethorpe Community Hall.
l For more info regarding classes call 07810 172851 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Works belonging to international textile artists stolen during workshop at Louth school
- UPDATE: Police investigating suspected arson attack on ex-RAF building in Manby
- ‘Deep concerns’ over 1,000-home plan for Louth are raised at public forum
- RSPCA investigating suspected dog poisonings in Louth
- Louth man’s threatening texts were ‘a desperate cry for help’
- Mayor ‘fed up’ at claims Louth’s Town Councillors are in it for the money
- Former Louth swimming pool could flattened and replaced with 29 new homes
- BREAKING NEWS: Council to ‘explore’ possible sale of Louth Cattle Market
- Louth Ghost Walk part of Wolds Walking Festival
- Louth Hospital staff praised at NHS awards
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Louth
Saturday 18 May 2013
Temperature: 7 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: South west
Temperature: 9 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 16 mph
Wind direction: North east