A suspicious device has been uncovered by police after attending an address in Carlton Road in Manby yesterday afternoon (Thursday).
Police were on scene conducting a search following a routine arrest for drugs offences.
During the search, a small device was located and expert advice was sought from EOD officers from Nottingham to establish its nature.
The device was removed safely and further enquiries are ongoing into the circumstances.
Two men, aged 59 and 22, and a woman of 51, were arrested in connection with the discovery and taken for interview at Skegness Police Station.
They have all since been released on police bail until October 30, pending further enquiries.
There is no risk to nearby residents and there has been no requirement for anyone to have to leave their home in connection with the incident.
- Works belonging to international textile artists stolen during workshop at Louth school
- UPDATE: Police investigating suspected arson attack on ex-RAF building in Manby
- ‘Deep concerns’ over 1,000-home plan for Louth are raised at public forum
- RSPCA investigating suspected dog poisonings in Louth
- Louth man’s threatening texts were ‘a desperate cry for help’
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Louth
Saturday 18 May 2013
Temperature: 8 C to 12 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 9 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: North east