A TRACTOR pulling a trailer caused a stir in Louth on bank holiday Monday when it overturned.
The incident took place on Monday evening, June 4 at 7.50pm at the corner of the junction in Kenwick Road.
Tonnes of manure was scattered outside a local residents front garden after the trailer had become detached from the tractor and overturned.
Police had to close the road for two hours to transfer the manure to another trailer. Fortunately no-one was injured.
Do you think the set speed is correct for tractors which often go around this corner in Kenwick Road?
Comment here or email your thoughts to email@example.com.
- Works belonging to international textile artists stolen during workshop at Louth school
- UPDATE: Police investigating suspected arson attack on ex-RAF building in Manby
- ‘Deep concerns’ over 1,000-home plan for Louth are raised at public forum
- RSPCA investigating suspected dog poisonings in Louth
- Louth man’s threatening texts were ‘a desperate cry for help’
- Mayor ‘fed up’ at claims Louth’s Town Councillors are in it for the money
- Former Louth swimming pool could flattened and replaced with 29 new homes
- Lincolnshire Police commissioner and crime panel chairman under fire from MPs in Westminster
- Louth Ghost Walk part of Wolds Walking Festival
- Louth Hospital staff praised at NHS awards
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Louth
Saturday 18 May 2013
Temperature: 7 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: South west
Temperature: 9 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 16 mph
Wind direction: North east