The old Russian New Year was the source of an afternoon of celebration at the January meeting of the Louth Naturalists’, Antiquarian and Literary Society.
Irina Lingard a lady of Russian extraction and some of her Russian friends provided the entertainment and trustee Jean Howard, spoke of the history of the society.
Irini then delighted with some Russian music.
- Works belonging to international textile artists stolen during workshop at Louth school
- UPDATE: Police investigating suspected arson attack on ex-RAF building in Manby
- ‘Deep concerns’ over 1,000-home plan for Louth are raised at public forum
- RSPCA investigating suspected dog poisonings in Louth
- Louth man’s threatening texts were ‘a desperate cry for help’
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Louth
Saturday 18 May 2013
Temperature: 8 C to 12 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 9 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: North east