LOUTH Round Table have shown their support to Grimoldby School by aiding them in their new play equipment appeal.
Following their recent call for help with funding, the Round Table have presented the school with a cheque for £750.
Round Table chairman Daniel McNally, along with Simon West and Michael Watts, were present at the school to present them with the cheque.
Michael Watts said: “We like to make sure money raised locally goes back into the community and is for the benefit of groups.
“We get great support from the people of Louth and surrounding villages. Louth has a great sense of community.”
The donation to the school has been made possible by the hard work of Louth Round Tablers in their fundraising activities, ranging from the Christmas market, and as partners in various other events, including the town bonfire and sponsored golf day.
“We not only fundraise but support community projects and give our time rather than money to help the less able.”
If you are male, aged between 18 and 45, and interested in details of Louth Round Table, call Michael on 079001 38728.
l Do you want to help the school reach their target amount in order for their new play equipment to be installed? Donations can be sent to the school by calling 01507 327393.
- Works belonging to international textile artists stolen during workshop at Louth school
- UPDATE: Police investigating suspected arson attack on ex-RAF building in Manby
- ‘Deep concerns’ over 1,000-home plan for Louth are raised at public forum
- RSPCA investigating suspected dog poisonings in Louth
- Louth man’s threatening texts were ‘a desperate cry for help’
- Mayor ‘fed up’ at claims Louth’s Town Councillors are in it for the money
- Former Louth swimming pool could flattened and replaced with 29 new homes
- BREAKING NEWS: Council to ‘explore’ possible sale of Louth Cattle Market
- Help solve pipe mystery?
- Video: Councillor explains why Louth cattle market could be put up for sale
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Louth
Sunday 19 May 2013
Temperature: 9 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 18 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 9 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 24 mph
Wind direction: North