Severe damage has been cauased to The Ranch Steakhouse in Louth following a kitchen fire this afternoon (Thursday, June 19).
Four fire crews were called to the Queen Street restaurant at 3.44pm.
Two crews from Louth, one from Skegness and one from Binbrook extinguished the blaze which they believe was caused by workmen welding.
The fire caused severe damage to the kitchen and rear of the building and smoke damage throughout the rest of the property.
Nobody was injured.
We will have more news on this incident when it becomes made available.