Part of Park Avenue in Louth could be redeveloped.
A planning application has been submitted to build a ground floor shop and a hot food takeaway, first floor flats above, a sports legacy zone within recreation space and access road on the site of existing shops and flats which are to be demolished.
A statement sent to ELDC in support of the scheme acknowledged the shops are popular with the local community.
East Lindsey will decide if the plan can go ahead in the next few months.
What do readers think of the scheme?
- Works belonging to international textile artists stolen during workshop at Louth school
- UPDATE: Police investigating suspected arson attack on ex-RAF building in Manby
- ‘Deep concerns’ over 1,000-home plan for Louth are raised at public forum
- RSPCA investigating suspected dog poisonings in Louth
- Louth man’s threatening texts were ‘a desperate cry for help’
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Louth
Sunday 19 May 2013
Temperature: 9 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 9 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 29 mph
Wind direction: North