THE old Louth Swimming Pool located next to the Riverhead Theatre has been transformed by local youngsters who have used the current vacant location as a platform to display their artwork.
Pupils with an artistic flare from all Louth’s primary and secondary schools were asked to design Olympic themed artwork with the winning designs being displayed on the old swimming pool, to give the run down site a fresh purpose until the premises are sold.
This video takes you on a virtual tour around the swimming pool to see first hand the winning designs that were chosen to be displayed at the site.
- Works belonging to international textile artists stolen during workshop at Louth school
- UPDATE: Police investigating suspected arson attack on ex-RAF building in Manby
- ‘Deep concerns’ over 1,000-home plan for Louth are raised at public forum
- RSPCA investigating suspected dog poisonings in Louth
- Louth man’s threatening texts were ‘a desperate cry for help’
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Louth
Saturday 18 May 2013
Temperature: 8 C to 12 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 9 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: North east