Take a nostalgic trip back through time at the famous Withern Walk.
This 29-year-old event takes place every year, and this year was extra special for pupils from St Margaret’s School in the village.
They raised a fantastic £367 for the school’s PTA fund, a new record, thanks to sponsorships for the walk from Withern to Gayton le Marsh.
And this year was also special as four generations of the same family took part, the eldest of whom have all taken part before in their younger days.
They now have more memories to add to the Withern Walk book, which you can take a peek at in our video. Can you see any of your loved ones featured inside?
- Works belonging to international textile artists stolen during workshop at Louth school
- UPDATE: Police investigating suspected arson attack on ex-RAF building in Manby
- ‘Deep concerns’ over 1,000-home plan for Louth are raised at public forum
- RSPCA investigating suspected dog poisonings in Louth
- Louth man’s threatening texts were ‘a desperate cry for help’
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Louth
Saturday 18 May 2013
Temperature: 8 C to 12 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 9 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: North east