Pupils from three village primary schools got to grips with some fiendish puzzle challenges in North Somercotes on Thursday.
Youngsters from Saltfleetby and Theddlethorpe primaries descended on North Somercotes Primary for the puzzle challenge organised by the Happy Puzzle Company.
The aim of the day was to encourage teamwork with youngsters splitting into small groups to take on various challenges.
One of the challenges was to build a full road network from 20 different carpet pieces, which you can see on the video.
- Works belonging to international textile artists stolen during workshop at Louth school
- UPDATE: Police investigating suspected arson attack on ex-RAF building in Manby
- ‘Deep concerns’ over 1,000-home plan for Louth are raised at public forum
- RSPCA investigating suspected dog poisonings in Louth
- Louth man’s threatening texts were ‘a desperate cry for help’
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Louth
Saturday 18 May 2013
Temperature: 8 C to 12 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 9 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: North east