Town crier Roy Palmer proclaims at the Mablethorpe Co-operative store to promote the new look Mablethorpe & Sutton on Sea Leader.
Leader staff were in the store to meet locals and hand out goody bags to people who had bought the paper.
There were lots of productive comments and Editor Charles Ladbrook thanked all those who spared the time to have a chat.
Follow the Leader every week for the best local news.
- Works belonging to international textile artists stolen during workshop at Louth school
- UPDATE: Police investigating suspected arson attack on ex-RAF building in Manby
- ‘Deep concerns’ over 1,000-home plan for Louth are raised at public forum
- RSPCA investigating suspected dog poisonings in Louth
- Louth man’s threatening texts were ‘a desperate cry for help’
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Louth
Sunday 19 May 2013
Temperature: 9 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 9 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 29 mph
Wind direction: North