Neighbour rescues resident from fire at home in Mablethorpe

Fire and rescue news.
Fire and rescue news.
0
Have your say

A heroic neighbour bravely entered a burning home in Mablethorpe to rescue a resident.

Emergency services were called to Admiralty Road at 11.36pm last night.

One person was treated for smoke inhalation and burns and two others treated for smoke inhalation.

Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue say the cause of the fire was “carelessly discarded smoking materials”.

Crews from Mablethorpe, Alford, North Somercotes and Louth attended and there was smoke damage to ground floor.