You could win a brand new Mini by entering the competition in the Leader this week!
All you have to do is buy a copy of the paper, turn to page 16 and answer the question on the page.
Inside this week’s 96-page Louth Leader:
- Big changes to postal deliveries in Louth.
- ‘Perverse’ bedroom tax to hit over 700 council tenants in the area.
- Louth bike mechanic sheds spare tyre to become the ‘greatest loser’
- ‘Alarm bells’ as figures reveal over 100 sexual offences against children by under 18s in Lincolnshire in the last three years.
- Double win for local duo at Crufts.
Plus puzzles, a full page of World Book Day pictures, two pages of letters, three pages of sport, business review what’s on and much more!