Do not miss out on this week’s packed 88-page edition of the Louth Leader.
Our front page this week ‘YOU will face parking fee hike from April’ features a full report from East Lindsey District Council’s meeting where it wad decided to up parking fees across the district.
Other stories include:
• Could car parks turn into hubs for renewable energy?
• Ambulance revamp plan delayed as EMAS explore ‘other options’
• A warm welcome for new Parish priest for Louth
• Councillors argue a 50mph speed limit on the A16 would still be ‘too fast’
• National recognition for top performing primary school
• Police chief pledges not to cut front line officer numbers
• Councillors say Louth ‘won’t get a superstore’
Plus we have a FREE tone up session for every reader, letters, puzzles, what’s on guide and three pages of sport!