INSIDE this week’s bumper 88-page Louth Leader:
• Controversial plans to revamp the area’s ambulance service, including the closure of Louth’s Ambulance Station, come under fire at council meeting.
• Councillor predicts a ‘parking improvement’ for Louth as Lincolnshire County Council prepare to take up enforcement powers.
• Tetney girl Ella Henderson wows the nation with her second X Factor performance.
• Soap star Patrick Mower proudly opens the plush new 64-room Wolds Care Centre in Louth, and meets the lucky girl who named it!
• Man fled the scene after his car ploughed through a Louth town centre store window.
• Louth girl sees her career take off after she portraits the stars.
• Pictures from Sally Bexon Dance School’s presentation of awards, and more first days at school pictures.
• All your local sports reports and pictures in three packed pages of sport, including Louth Town going top of the league.
• And in the Mablethorpe and Sutton on Sea edition: Sports coach pleads guilty to child sex offences, charity caravan raided for second time in six months, and outgoing Sutton on Sea Carnival organisor hits out after ‘red tape’ increase.
• Plus reader offers this week: A FREE sausage roll from Cooplands in Louth OR Mablethorpe, and a 2-4-1 cinema ticket at the Playhouse Cinema in Louth.
All this for just 60p, grab your copy now!