This week’s 80-page Leader includes a shed load of local news and entertainments for readers to get their teeth into.
As well as all the local news stories, this week’s paper includes three pages of sport, featuring all the local sports reports and pictures, as well as district news, a full puzzles page, two pages of business news, and a photo special from the New Year celebrations in Louth.
There is also a letters page and a free gym session for every reader!
Some of the stories covered this week include:
• ‘Heartless’ thieves ransack site of new Louth Hospice.
• Tributes to Louth stalwart George Sizer, who died aged 97.
• Suspended sentence for Louth man whose baby daughter sustained multiple fractures.
• Public petition urges u-turn over proposed parking changes for Louth
• A16 stretch set for speed limit reduction?
• Is parking at Louth Hospital fair and clear for motorists?
• Louth carer gets two-year ban from the roads for drink driving.
• Annual Round Louth Walk raises a record £1,700 for charity.
• ‘Good’ reports for local schools.
• Study finds wind turbines are in decline after just ten years.
• Author overcomes ME to pen first children’s book.
Don’t miss the Leader this week for the best local news coverage of Louth and the coast.