Tumble dryer fire in Louth

A tumble dryer fire closed down Aswell Street in Louth this afternoon (Friday).
A tumble dryer fire closed down Aswell Street in Louth this afternoon (Friday).

Aswell Street in Louth had to be closed down this afternoon due to a tumble dryer fire.

Two fire appliances from Louth were called to Oliver’s Wine Bar in the town at around 4pm today (Friday) following a tumble dryer fire in the back store room.

The fire was out on arrival, but the fire crews checked over the building.

No-one was injured and the dryer was removed from the premises.