Firefighters across Lincolnshire had a busy Christmas Day and are continuing to answer 999 calls into Boxing Day.
On Christmas Day, Boston wholetime and retained crews attended a kitchen fire in Sheriff Way. There was fire damage to a quantity of grease and heat damage to a grill pan. The fire was caused by a build up of grease within the grill.
Skegness crews attended reports of a house fire on Roman Bank. However there was no fire but excessive smoke from the chimney.
Spalding crew dealt with a car fire in Aldrin Close. There was damage to the engine compartment, caused by an electrical fault.
Sleaford crew also dealt with a car fire in Freeston Road, Heckington.
Louth crew used chimney gear to deal with a fire at a house in Main Road, Yarborough. The fire caused by build up of soot in the chimney breast.
Wragby crew dealt with a chimney fire at a property in Barkwith Road, South Willingham.
Crews also attended a number of fire alarms. Skegness attended Alexandra Court, where the alarm was caused by cooking fumes.
In Louth an alarm was set off at an office in Eastgate. There was no fire and the alarm was caused by malicious activation of a call point.
False alarms were also attended by Leverton, Saxilby and Kirton crews.
Co-responder crews have also assisted East Midlands Ambulance Service with 16 medical emergencies.