Cooking left unattended believed to be cause of fire in Legbourne

editorial image
Share this article

Cooking that was left unattended is believed to be the cause of a fire that occurred at a property in Legbourne last night (Tuesday, September 10).

The fire caused damage to a grill and content in a electric cooker range.

Also heat damage was caused to 10 per cent of the kitchen.

But the fire was out on the crews arrival.

Crews used two breathing apparatus and water to damp down and ventilated the property.