Thieves have stolen a large quantity of jewellery during a burglary in Mumby.
At some point between Tuesday July 26 and Monday August 1, a burglary occurred at a property in Coots Lane, Mumby.
Items of jewellery were stolen, including:
* 9 Carat diamond and garnet gold chain
* 9 Carat gold chain with amethyst drop
* 9 Carat gold charm bracelet with 9 Carat and 18 Carat charms
* 9 Carat gold ladies Accurist watch
* 9 Carat white gold knot ring
* 9 Carat white gold ring with pink and white stones
* 9 Carat white gold diamond earrings
* 9 Carat gold earrings with pink stones
*9 Carat white gold cygnet mens ring
Anyone with information is asked to contact DC Calley Murray, at Skegness CID, on 101, quoting incident number 175 of 1st August.