Electrical fault sparks house fire in Alford

Fire and rescue news.
Fire and rescue news.

Fire crews from Alford, Spilsby and Skegness were called to a house fire in Alford yesterday (Friday) lunchtime.

Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue says a fuse box was on fire in a home on Patrick Kelly Close.

Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus used a dry powder extinguisher and a hose reel jet to put out the flames.

Once the fire was out, fans were used to ventilate the property.

Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue said the fire was started by an electrical fault.