The judging route for East Midlands in Bloom last week included some lucky winners of Lovely Louth 2016 - who were informed there and then!
The Lovely Louth category winners were:
• Class 1 Commercial - no entrants;
• Class 2 Public Houses - Kings Head Hotel;
• Class 3 Private houses (frontage display) - Mrs M. Neal in Kiln Lane;
• Class 4 Private houses (gardens visible from the road) - Mr D. Jennings in Meridian View;
• Class 5 Private houses (gardens visible from the road - senior citizens) - Mrs A. Stimpson in Eastfield Road;
• Class 6 Private Houses (perennial planting visible from the road to encourage sustainability) - Mr J Morgan in Minster Drive.
The trophies and the overall winner will be presented on September 14 - the same day that Louth In Bloom members find out what their award will be for their entry in the East Midlands In Bloom this year.
The group has been awarded a Silver Gilt for the last four years since they first entered.