Mablethorpe Running Club athletes travelled over to the King George V Stadium, in Grimsby, for the Kit Bell Memorial Open and Cleethorpes AC Open.
Ella Hawse (U15 girls) came second in the under 15 girls’ 1500m with a PB of 6min 17.0secs, while Ellie Rainbow (U13 girls) clocked a 200m PB of 36.1secs. Archie Rainbow also ran a new best of 27.6secs in the under 15s boys’ 200m.
Other highlights: Joseph Rice-Mundy (U17 men 800m) 2.15.8; Colby Hawse (U13 boys 100m) 19.2secs; Alice Hockham (U15 girls 200m) 30.6s, (800m) 2.54.3; Emily Hockham (senior women 300m) 51.0secs; Janine Stones (senior women 3000m) 11min 16.4secs; Sheryl Hawse (senior women 3000m) 11.55.4; Rob Hawse (senior men 300m) 9.52.8.
* Sharon Wheatley-Margarson and Elaine Wilson returned to the first running of the 2015 Croxby Crawl.
A field of 112 competitors took on the 4.44-mile undulating course, Elaine finishing 92nd in 41min 49secs, and Sharon 94th in 42min flat.
Nick Martin (Caistor Running Club) won in 24.52.
* Rob Hawse took part in the Lincolnshire County Vet Championships at Grantham Meres Leisure Centre where he achieved a season’s best in the 1500m, winning in 4min 32.4secs.
* A nine-strong group from Mablethorpe RC took on a tough, hilly and multi-terrain 10k in the first of two Bolingbroke Breaker 10k races.
First back for the club, finishing ninth of 73, was Joseph Rice-Mundy in 40min 50secs, while Tammy Rainbow was first female finisher, and overall 26th, in 46.28.
Other times: 30 Nigel Booth 46.49, 37 Paul Stupple 47.50, 57 Elaine Wilson 55.37, 70 Cara Dixon, 71 Helen Rice-Mundy, 72 Louise Willey, 73 Diane Holmes all 1hr 12min 48secs.
* Janine Stones ran a season’s best 5k time of 20min 10secs and was the first female finisher at the Lincoln parkrun. Her clubmate Sheryl Hawse came in 33rd in 21.05.
Rob Hawse came second of 305 runners at the Scunthorpe parkrun in a time of 17min 17secs, just 21 seconds behind the winner.
* In driving rain, two Mablethorpe RC ladies joined 91 runners at the Covenham 10k road race last week.
Sharon Wheatley Margarson was 65th in 53min 33secs, while Elaine Wilson achieved a course and a 10km PB of 53.56 in 70th place.