Sutton-on-Sea runner Paula Downing became the first woman to win the Seabank Marathon in its 38-year history.
Paula, a member of Mablethorpe Running Club, covered the challenging course in 3hr 57min to secure victory in her 64th marathon.
Her clubmate Ellie Hawse became the youngest finisher, the 13-year-old completing the course, from Boston market place to Skegness seafront, alongside clubmate Janine Stones in 6hr 15min.
* Race two of this year’s Wolds Dash, hosted by Louth AC, took place at Hubbards Hills where several Mablethorpe RC’s junior and senior members ran.
Results – (U11 boys - 2.21km): Woody Dales 11min 41secs. (U13 girls 3.22km): Hope Midgley 15min 34secs, Rebecca Millward 19.07, Lana Dales 22.12. (U13 boys 3.22km): Lewis Leader 14min 49secs. (U17 girls 5.25km): Paige Midgley 25min 43secs. (Senior men 11.69km): Andrew Tomlin 50min 37secs. (Veteran men 11.69km): Nigel Cross 54.55. (Veteran women 11.69km): Debbie Jinks 1hr 03min 48secs, Sharon Wheatley-Margarson 1.05.42, Jane Davies 1.08.54, Elaine Wilson 1.10.07, Andrea Mettam 1.12.40.
* Malcolm Brine and Janine Stones travelled from Mablethorpe to Holme Pierrepont, near Nottingham, for the Notts 10-mile road race.
Of the 252 finishers, Malcolm got a personal best on this flat, fast course of 1hr 09min 49 secs for 118th, while Janine clocked her second best time over 10 miles of 1.11.37 for 129th.
* Mablethorpe RC trio Kev Harrison, Debbie Jinks and Andrea Mettam joined 841 runners for the popular Grantham AC Summer Solstice 10k.
Over another fast course, Kev finishes 124th in 42min 43secs from Debbie (358th 50min 46secs) and Andrea (554th 56min 34secs PB).
* Guy Willey took part in the Skegness Tri Club Go Tri duathlon.
Taking on a one-mile run, 6.2-mile cycle and another one-mile run, Guy crossed the line eighth in 38min 06secs.
* Friends and training partners Elaine Wilson and Sharon Wheatley-Margarson flew the flag for Mablethorpe at the first of the Clickem Inn five-mile road races, held at Swinhope, near Grimsby.
Of the 141 entrants that completed the Wolds Veteran Runners Club event, Sharon was 90th in 42min 53secs, and Elaine was 112th in 45min 50secs.